|Full name||Franck-Yves Bambock|
|Date of birth||7 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Douala, Cameroon|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|Maccabi Petah Tikva|
|2013–2015||Paris Saint-Germain II||48||(1)|
|2017–2018||Sparta Rotterdam II||5||(1)|
|2019||Maccabi Petah Tikva||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:44, 30 April 2019 (UTC)|
Born in Douala, Bambock moved to France at early age, and joined Paris Saint-Germain's youth setup in 2008 at the age of 13, after starting it out at Antony Sport. He made his senior debuts with the reserves in 2013, in Championnat de France amateur.
On 16 July 2015 Bambock moved abroad for the first time in his career, signing a two-year deal with Spanish Segunda División side SD Huesca. He made his professional debut on 22 August, coming on as a second-half substitute for Iñigo Ros in a 2–3 home loss against Deportivo Alavés.
On 1 February 2018, Bambock returned to Spain and its second level after signing for Córdoba CF, but registration problems meant he could not feature for the side during the remainder of the season. He was finally included in the B-team in Segunda División B in April, being only registered to the first-team on 16 August.
- "Info FM: à la découverte de Franck-Yves Bambock, grand espoir du PSG" [Info FM: discovering Franck-Yves Bambock, PSG's great hope] (in French). Foot Mercato. 23 March 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Franck-Yves Bambock, nuevo fichaje azulgrana" [Franck-Yves Bambock, new signing azulgrana] (in Spanish). Huesca's official website. 16 July 2015. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Franck Bambock se alista para ayudar al Huesca en Segunda División" [Franck Bambock gets ready to help Huesca in Segunda División] (in Spanish). Sport Huesca. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "El Alavés amarga la vuelta al Huesca" [Alavés bitters Huesca return] (in Spanish). Marca. 22 August 2015. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Franck Bambock versterkt Sparta Rotterdam" [Franck Bambock bolsters Sparta Rotterdam] (in Dutch). Sparta Rotterdam. 12 July 2017. Archived from the original on 30 July 2017. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Contract Bambock ontbonden" [Bambock's contract dissolved] (in Dutch). Sparta Rotterdam. 6 February 2018. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Último fichaje del Córdoba con el mercado cerrado: Bambock" [Last signing of Córdoba with the market closed: Bambock] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 1 February 2018. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- "El problema que impidió al Córdoba CF inscribir a Bambock y Montelongo" [The problem who impeded Córdoba CF to register Bambock and Montelongo] (in Spanish). ABC. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- "El Córdoba inscribe a Bambock en el filial" [Córdoba register Bambock in the reserve team] (in Spanish). Diario de Córdoba. 11 April 2018. Retrieved 21 May 2018.
- "Bambock, inscrito en la LFP" [Bambock, registered in the LFP] (in Spanish). Córdoba CF. 16 August 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Acuerdo con Bambock para la rescisión de su contrato" [Agreement with Bambock for the rescision of his contract] (in Spanish). Córdoba CF. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Vou dar tudo dentro de campo" [I will give everything in the field] (in Portuguese). C.S. Marítimo. 21 June 2019. Retrieved 21 June 2019.