From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up franco, franco-, Franco, or Franco- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franco may refer to:
- Franco (name), a surname and given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Francisco Franco, Spanish general and dictator of Spain from 1939 to 1975
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to France, a country
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to Franks, a West Germanic tribe
- El Franco, a municipality of Asturias in Spain
- Franco, Burgos, a municipality in the Condado de Treviño, Spain
- Presidente Franco District, in Paraguay
- Franco (band), Filipino band
- Franco (General Hospital), a fictional character on the American soap opera General Hospital
- Luccan franco, a 19th-century currency of Lucca, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.