|Look up Franco, franco, Franco-, or franco- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franco may refer to:
- Franco (name), includes a list of people with the name
- Francisco Franco (1892–1975), Spanish general and dictator of Spain from 1939 to 1975
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to France, a country
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to Franks, a West Germanic tribe
- El Franco, a municipality of Asturias in Spain
- Franco, Burgos, a municipality in the Condado de Treviño, Spain
- Presidente Franco District, in Paraguay
- Franco (band), Filipino band
- Franco (General Hospital), a fictional character on the American soap opera General Hospital
- Franco, the Luccan franc, a 19th-century currency of Lucca, Italy
- Franco, Ciccio e il pirata Barbanera, a 1969 Italian comedy film directed by Mario Amendola
- Franco, ese hombre, a 1964 documentary film by Spanish director José Luis Sáenz de Heredia
- Francis (given name)
- Franko (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Franco"
- All pages with a title containing Franco
- Duke of Franco, a hereditary title in the Spanish nobility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.