bệnh viện Pháp Việt
|Location||Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Hospital type||Tertiary/ Quaternary|
|Lists||Hospitals in Vietnam|
FV Hospital is the leading tertiary care provider in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Inaugurated in 2003 by a group of French physicians, the hospital has a 150 fulltime physicians, 1000 staff, serving half a million patient visit a year. Patient came from 68 countries and territories all over the world.
FV Hospital was accredited in March 2016, by Joint Commission International (JCI) in the Hospital Program, becoming the second international hospital in Vietnam to be accredited by Joint Commission International.
The hospital has opened admission program for Elective (medical) and fellowship. MBBS and Doctor of Medicine students from various parts of the world has sought FV Hospital for their internship and fellowship. Many of them are from Imperial College London, University of Warwick, University of California, Los Angeles, Yale University, University of Stanford, Harvard Medical School, University of California, Irvine, University of Western Australia, University of New South Wales, Monash University and National University of Singapore.
- "Medical tourism in Asia, with a guide to hospitals, procedures and prices, in India, Singapore, Thailand, by Libby Peacock and Ambika Behal, and more from Smart Travel Asia, SmartTravelAsia.com and Dancing Wolf Media.".
- "FValse - Franco - Vietnamese Hospital".
- Newspaper, Tuoi Tre. "The man with the 'golden' hands".
- vietnamnet.vn. "News VietNamNet".
- CNN, By Elizabeth Yuan. "Vietnam surgery removes tumor twice man's weight - CNN.com".
- Metro.co.uk, Metro News Reporter for (6 January 2012). "Man has 90-kilo tumour removed from leg during ten-hour operation".
- "Surgeons to remove 90kg leg tumour".
- "Man Undergoes Surgery to Remove 200-Pound Tumor on Leg - Fox News". 5 January 2012.
- "Hy Vong Cancer Care Centre - FV Hospital".
- JCI-Accredited Organizations in Vietnam