This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Franco Bolelli (born 1950 in Milan) is an Italian philosopher. A very prolific writer with many books to his credit, he explores the most advanced areas of evolution in order to connect and enhance different creative worlds. One of the unique aspects of Bolelli’s writings, that has led to his popularity, is the ability to discuss the most complex philosophical issues in a very down-to-earth style with plenty of references to pop culture. As an example of this, among his philosophical influences he mentions Nietzsche and Taoism along with the game of basketball and rock’n roll.
In addition to writing, Bolelli has also organized plenty of lectures, festivals and events that have gathered together some of the finest names on the Italian cultural scene. The most famous of these festivals were FRONTIERE (1998–2001) and Living Simplicity (2006).
Among the main books written by Bolelli are the following:
- Tutta la Verita' sull'Amore, with Manuela Mantegazza (Sperling&Kuofer, 2015)
- Si Fa Così (ADD, 2013)
- Giocate ! (ADD, 2012)
- Viva Tutto! with Lorenzo Jovanotti Cherubini (ADD, 2010)
- Cartesio non balla, Garzanti, 2007, ISBN 978-88-11-74068-1
- Con il cuore e con le palle, Garzanti, 2005, ISBN 88-11-74052-5
- Più mondi, BCD editore, 2002, ISBN 88-8490-133-2
- Live Castelvecchi, 1997, ISBN 88-8210-043-X
- Vota te stesso, Castelvecchi, 1996, ISBN 88-86232-57-8