Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Franco Ferrini (born 5 January 1944) is an Italian screenwriter. His works often fall into the genres of horror or thriller. He was one of the interviewees represented in the book Spaghetti Nightmares.
His works include:
- Once Upon a Time in America
- The Stendhal Syndrome
- Two Evil Eyes (The Black Cat segment)
- La Cicala
- The Card Player
- Thomas, Kevin (18 September 1986). "Demons: an orgy of gore". Anchorage Daily News. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Luca M. Palmerini; Gaetano Mistretta (1996). Margot Winick, ed. Spaghetti nightmares: Italian fantasy-horrors as seen through the eyes of their protagonists (1st American ed.). Key West, Fla.: Fantasma Books. pp. 7, 49–54. ISBN 978-0-9634982-7-4. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Luther-Smith,Adrian (1999). Blood and Black Lace: The Definitive Guide to Italian Sex and Horror Movies. Stray Cat Publishing Ltd. p. 17
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|