From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frank may refer to:
Groups of people
- A member of the medieval Germanic people, the Franks
- French people ancestors
- Crusaders in medieval Middle Eastern history
- Levantines (Latin Christians) known as Franco-Levantines, Latin Christian residents in the Middle East
- Frank Castle, fictional vigilante called the Punisher from Marvel comics.
- TV's Frank, character from Mystery Science Theater 3000 named for Frank Lanham.
- Liechtenstein frank, the currency of Liechtenstein since 1920
- Swiss frank, or Swiss franc, the currency of Switzerland since 1850
- Westphalian frank, currency of the Kingdom of Westphalia between 1808 and 1813
- Frank, Alberta, Canada
- Frank, California, USA
- Frank, West Virginia, USA
- Frank Slide, Canada
- Frank Sound Forest, Cayman Islands
- Frank (Amy Winehouse album)
- Frank (Squeeze album)
- Frank (band), four-piece girl band created for a Channel 4 comedy drama series
- Frank (comics), series of experimental comic books by Jim Woodring
- Frank (magazine), Canadian scandal sheet
- Frank: Academics for the Real World, review published by the Clinton School of Public Service
- Frank and Ernest (comic strip), comic strip
- FRANK (drugs), British Government drugs awareness campaign
- Franking, marking mail as being paid for
- Nakajima Ki-84 (Nato code: Frank), Japanese WWII fighter aircraft
- Tropical Storm Frank (disambiguation), a typhoon name assigned by PAGASA in the Philippines
- Storm Frank, a windstorm in Britain and Ireland in December 2015
- Frank, an alternate name for a hot dog or sausage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.