Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frank may refer to:
As a name
Groups of people
- A member of the medieval Germanic people, the Franks
- Crusaders in medieval Middle Eastern history
- Levantines (Latin Christians) known as Franco-Levantines, Latin Christian residents in the Middle East
- Frank Castle, vigilante also called the Punisher from Marvel Comics
- Frank Rock, DC comics character also known as Sgt. Rock
- Frank Reynolds (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia), character from the FX TV series It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; portrayed by Danny DeVito
- Frank Spencer, the main character of the BBC sitcom Some Mothers Do Ave Em.
- TV's Frank, character from Mystery Science Theater 3000 named for Frank Lanham
- Frank West, a character in the Dead Rising video game series.
- Frank Heffley, a character in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
- Frank Grimes, a character in The Simpsons.
- Frank Gallagher, a character from the series Shameless.
- Frank Barone, a character from Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Frank Costanza, a character from Seinfeld.
- Frank Thorn, a character from Soylent Green.
- Frank Zhang, one of the seven from Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus
Although most currencies named franc are spelt with a C, a few (used in German-speaking countries) may also be spelt with a K:
- Liechtenstein franc or frank, the currency of Liechtenstein since 1920
- Swiss franc or frank, the currency of Switzerland since 1850
- Westphalian frank, currency of the Kingdom of Westphalia between 1808 and 1813
- The currencies of the German-speaking cantons of Switzerland during the Mediation period (1803–1814): Appenzell frank, Argovia frank, Basel frank, Berne frank, Fribourg frank, Glarus frank, Graubünden frank, Luzern frank, St. Gallen frank, Schaffhausen frank, Schwyz frank, Solothurn frank, Thurgau frank, Unterwalden frank, Uri frank and Zürich frank
- Frank, Alberta, Canada
- Frank, California, United States
- Frank, West Virginia, United States
- Frank Slide, Canada
- Frank Sound Forest, Cayman Islands
- Frank (Amy Winehouse album), 2003
- Frank (Squeeze album), 1989
- Frank (band), four-piece girl band created for a Channel 4 comedy drama series
- Frank (comics), series of experimental comic books by Jim Woodring
- Frank (magazine), Canadian scandal sheet
- Frank: Academics for the Real World, review published by the Clinton School of Public Service
- Frank and Ernest (comic strip), comic strip
- FRANK (drugs), UK government drugs awareness campaign
- Franking, marking mail as being paid for
- Nakajima Ki-84 (Nato code: Frank), Japanese World War II fighter aircraft
- Tropical Storm Frank (disambiguation), a typhoon name assigned by PAGASA in the Philippines
- Storm Frank, a windstorm in Britain and Ireland in December 2015
- Frank (food), an alternate name for a hot dog or sausage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.