Frank Fertitta III
Frank Fertitta III
Frank Joseph Fertitta III
February 24, 1962
|Alma mater||USC Marshall School of Business (B.A./B.S.)|
|Net worth||US $2 billion (2021)|
|Relatives||Lorenzo Fertitta (brother)|
|Website||Official website[dead link]|
Frank Joseph Fertitta III (February 24, 1962) is an American entrepreneur. He is the current CEO of Station Casinos. He is also a founder of Zuffa LLC, which is the entity that runs the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
Born to Frank Fertitta Jr. and Victoria (née Broussard) Fertitta, Frank III attended Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada. In 1984, he graduated from the University of Southern California, where he earned a BA/BS degree from the business school.
History with Station Casinos:
- 1985: Officer/General Manager
- 1986: Director, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- 1989 – July 2000: President
- July 1992 – present: Chief Executive Officer
On October 18, 2012, the University of Southern California announced that Jill and Frank Fertitta had made a major gift to the university which would result in the construction of a new building for the USC Marshall School of Business and the establishment of the Jill and Frank Fertitta Endowed Chair in Business.
Fertitta and his wife are major donors to the Republican Party and Republican candidates, having given more than $9,800,000 from 2009 to 2020, making him, along with his brother, one of the largest contributors in Nevada.
- "Forbes 400 Richest Americans: #1168 Frank Fertitta". Forbes. September 2010.
- "Forbes Billionaires List". Forbes. February 4, 2021.
- Nancy E. Lowe (June 2002). "Power Players: Making Things Happen in Nevada". Nevada Business.
- Fertittas donate major capital gift to USC Marshall for new undergraduate building, usc.edu; accessed May 14, 2017.
- "Executive Profile Frank J. Fertitta III". Bloomberg L.P. January 14, 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-27. Retrieved 2012-10-26.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Browse Individual contributions: Frank Fertitta". FEC.gov. Retrieved 2020-07-14.
- "Browse Individual contributions: Jill Fertitta". FEC.gov. Retrieved 2020-07-14.
- Horridge, Kevin. "Biggest Nevada Political Donors for Casino Industry Include Adelson, Fertitta Brothers". Casino.org.
- "Fertitta v. Knoedler Gallery, LLC". CaseText.com. January 29, 2015.