Frank Fertitta III
|Frank Fertitta III|
|Born||Frank Joseph Fertitta III
February 24, 1962 
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Net worth||US $3.0 billion (est.) (2016)|
|Relatives||Frank Fertitta, Jr. (father)
Lorenzo Fertitta (brother)
Frank Joseph Fertitta III (born February 24, 1962) is an American entrepreneur. He is the current CEO of Station Casinos. He is also an owner of Zuffa LLC, which is the entity that runs the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). 
History with Station Casinos:
- 1985 becomes Officer/General Manager
- 1986 becomes Director, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- 1989 – July 2000: President
- July 1992 – present: Chief Executive Officer
On October 18, 2012, the University of Southern California announced that Jill and Frank Fertitta had made a major gift to the university which would result in the construction of a new building for the USC Marshall School of Business and the establishment of the Jill and Frank Fertitta Endowed Chair in Business.
- "Forbes 400 Richest Americans: #365 Frank Fertitta". Forbes. September 2010.
- Nancy E. Lowe (June 2002). "Power Players: Making Things Happen in Nevada". Nevada Business.
- Bramasco, Andrew. "Martial-Arts Mogul Buys Beachfront Estate". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 22 October 2013.