This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Frank Kaufmann is the director of the Inter Religious Federation for World Peace (IRFWP) (originally a Unification Church ecumenical organization). He served as editor in chief of the IRFWP's academic journal Dialogue and Alliance from 1998 until 2009, during which time, in 2004 was named as one of the top ten religion journals (out of 650) by an independent panel commissioned by the American Theological Library Association (ATLA)
- Forward, Martin. Ultimate Visions. Oxford: Oneworld Oxford, 1995, pp. 156-166.
- In 2004 ATLA asked an independent ecumenical commission (organized by the Indianapolis Center for Congregations) for their top ten journal choices (out of the 650 periodicals indexed by ATLA). The comparative religion journal Dialogue and Alliance was among these ten, and ATLA subsequently approached the journal for permission to be added to ATLA's new full-text online "collection of major religion and theology journals". ATLA Press Releases—2005 Archived 2009-01-05 at the Wayback Machine, American Theological Library Association. May 2008 Update, American Theological Library Association.
- Jew, Christian, Sikh scholars vie for Guru Nanak award, Prabhjot Singh, The Tribune, 20 September 2007
- Filial Projects
- The Inter Religious Federation for World Peace
- Mere Light, blog of Kaufmann's "observations, analysis, commentary"
|This biography of a United States religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|