Kearse playing for the Redskins in 2014.
|No. 73 Washington Redskins|
|Date of birth:||October 28, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Savannah, Georgia|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||310 lb (141 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2011 / Round: 7 / Pick: 231|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Frank Kearse (born October 28, 1988) is an American football defensive end for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the seventh round of the 2011 NFL Draft 231st overall. He played college football at Alabama A&M.
On May 17, 2014, Kearse signed with the Washington Redskins. In the Week 2 win against the Jacksonville Jaguars, he recorded one of the ten sacks the team had against quarterback Chad Henne. In a Monday Night Football game against the Seattle Seahawks on October 6, 2014, Kearse recorded a career-high five combined tackles, including a sack on Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
- Miami Dolphins wrap up draft by selecting DT Frank Kearse, CB Jimmy Wilson in 7th round
- Archer, Todd (December 18, 2013). "Cowboys add DL Frank Kearse". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- George, Brandon (December 18, 2013). "Dallas Cowboys sign WR/kick returner Micheal Spurlock, DT Frank Kearse to active roster". Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- Cowboys Release Six Players To Make Room For New Acquisitions
- Walker, Andrew (May 17, 2014). "Gruden: ‘Hats Off’ To Those At Rookie Minicamp". Redskins.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Redskins-Jaguars Monday Stats Pack". Redskins.com. September 15, 2014. Retrieved 2015-01-02.
- Czarda, Stephen (October 18, 2014). "Frank Kearse Follows Unlikely Path To Redskins". Redskins.com. Retrieved 2015-01-02.