|Full name||Frank Lamprecht|
|Born||June 21, 1968|
|Peak rating||2419 (July 2000)|
Frank Lamprecht (born 21 June 1968) is a German chess International Master and chess trainer. He is a co-author of Fundamental Chess Endings (2001) and Secrets of Pawn Endings (2000), both with Karsten Müller.
He has been a chess trainer since 1983.
He gained the title of International Master in 1999. He has played in the Oberliga Nord for the Hamburg club King Knight SC since the 1984-85 season.
Lamprecht has mainly done with his books about chess endgames a name, which he wrote together with Hamburg's Bundesliga player and Grandmaster Karsten Müller. Fundamental Chess Endings, a book that won the award of Book of the Year of the British Chess Federation.
- Karsten Müller and Frank Lamprecht: Secrets of Pawn Endings. Everyman Chess, London, 2000, ISBN 1-85744-255-5. (Reprinted with corrections: Gambit, London 2008, ISBN 1-904600-88-3)
- Karsten Müller and Frank Lamprecht: Fundamental Chess Endings. Gambit, London 2001, ISBN 1-901983-53-6.
- Karsten Müller and Frank Lamprecht: Grundlagen der Schachendspiele. Gambit, London 2003 (German language edition of Fundamental chess endings), ISBN 1-901983-96-X.
- Frank Lamprecht player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Frank Lamprecht rating card at FIDE
- More than 200 games played by Lamprecht in 365Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to a German chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|