|Full name||Francis Joseph McKee|
|Date of birth||25 January 1923|
|Place of birth||Cowdenbeath, Scotland|
|Date of death||24 July 1988(aged 65)|
|Place of death||Slough, England|
|Playing position||Left half|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Francis Joseph McKee (25 January 1923 – 24 July 1988) was a Scottish professional footballer who played as a left half. He played in the Scottish League for Dundee United in the 1947–48 season, and in the English Football League for Birmingham City and Gillingham between 1948 and 1955. He began his career with junior club Lochgelly Albert, and went on to play for Southern League clubs Gloucester City, for whom he scored once in 26 appearances, and Kidderminster Harriers. After retiring from football he worked for South Staffordshire Water.
- "Frank McKee". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 4 April 2017.
- Triggs, Roger (2001). The Men Who Made Gillingham Football Club. Tempus Publishing. p. 217. ISBN 0-7524-2243-X.
- "Frank McKee". The Arab Archive – Dundee United Historical Archive. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 109. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Frank McKee". Tiger Roar. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|