Frank Norris (bishop)
Norris was educated at Winchester College and Trinity College, Cambridge. Ordained in 1888, his first ministry position was as a curate at Tewkesbury Abbey. after which he went to China as an SPG missionary. In 1914 he became the Bishop of North China. He retired in 1940 and died on 2 July 1945.
- “Who was Who” 1897–1990 London, A & C Black 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- "Norris, Francis Lushington (NRS883FL)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- The Times, 25 December 1888; pg. 10; Issue 32578; col E Ordinations Gloucester and Bristol
- "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, Hamilton & Co 1889
- Genealogical web site
- The Times, Monday, Sep 22, 1913; pg. 19; Issue 40323; col C New Missionary Bishop for China
- Obituary The Times 24 July 1945; pg. 6; Issue 50202; col E
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|