|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Frank Wilson Pritt III was a salesperson and product manager for Harris Corporation in the 1970s, then founder of Attachmate Corporation in 1982. Attachmate went on to become Washington's largest privately held software firm. He was listed on Forbes' list of 400 richest Americans in October 1995. He announced his retirement from Attachmate, where he had held the office of president, in 2005.
On May 17, 2006 Frank listed his estate in Orange County for sale with a price of $75 million. The 30,000-square-foot (2,800 m2) estate, located in Corona del Mar, CA, is named the Portabello Estate. The estate finally sold towards the end of 2010 for $34.1 million plus the buyer also gave the seller a property valued at around $7 million.
He died on July 28, 2015.
- Online Obituary for Frank Wilson Pritt III
- Why Frank Pritt docked his yacht, Forbes Magazine, January 27, 1997
- Frank Pritt (of Attachmate) - As I Knew Him by Burt Gearhart (blog)
- HGTV's What's With That Expensive House
- The Architect Behind the $75 Million Dollar O.C. Estate, Orange County Register, January 31, 2008
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|