Frank R. McKelvy
|Frank R. McKelvy|
January 24, 1914|
|Died||February 18, 1980
Los Angeles, California
Frank R. McKelvy (January 24, 1914 – February 18, 1980) was an American set decorator. He was nominated for seven Academy Awards in the category Best Art Direction. He worked on nearly 70 different films and TV shows from 1947 to 1979.
McKelvy was nominated for seven Academy Awards for Best Art Direction:
- The Hindenburg (1975)
- Earthquake (1974)
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- The Pigeon That Took Rome (1962)
- North by Northwest (1959)
- Vertigo (1958)
- The Proud and Profane (1956)
- "IMDb.com: Frank R. McKelvy - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|