|Born||30 July 1984 (age 32)
Frank Rommel (born 30 July 1984 in Suhl) is a German retired skeleton racer who has competed since 2002. He won two medals at the FIBT World Championships with a gold in the mixed team (2009) and a bronze in the men's skeleton event 2008.
Rommel also finished 24th in the men's skeleton event at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin. He qualified for the 2010 Winter Olympics, finishing seventh. Rommel retired from the sport after the 2014 Winter Olympics where he finished 11th.
- "World Cup selection races for German skeleton athletes get underway in Altenberg". Federation Internationale de Bobsleigh et de Tobagganing. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- "Sochi 2014: Skeleton - Men's results". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frank Rommel.|
- Frank Rommel at the International Bobsleigh & Skeleton Federation
- Official website (German)
- Skeletonsport.com profile
- 2006 men's skeleton results
|This biographical article relating to German winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to skeleton racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|