Frank Scott Bunnell High School
|Frank Scott Bunnell High School|
|1 Bulldog Boulevard
|Principal||Dr. Nancy C. Dowling|
|Grades||9 - 12|
|Color(s)||Black, Blue, White, & Gold|
Frank Scott Bunnell High School is an accredited high school in Stratford, Connecticut, United States. The school serves students in grades 9 through 12 as part of Stratford Public Schools. The school mascot is the bulldog, and the school colors are blue, gold and white. The principal as of August, 2015 is Dr. Nancy C. Dowling with, Mr. Christopher J. Koch, Mrs. Katie Graf and Mr. Francis Tatto serving as assistant principals.
The high school has a variety of courses, including Advanced Placement courses.
A wide variety of clubs and activities can be found at Bunnell High School.
- John Hirschbeck (1971) Retired Major League Baseball umpire
- Mark Hirschbeck (1977) Retired Major League Baseball umpire
- Dr. Nancy C. Dowling (1980) Principal, Bunnell High School 2015-
- John A. Harkins (1982) Mayor, Town of Stratford 2009-
- Javier Colon (1995) American singer/songwriter; winner of The Voice season 1
- Nakiea Miller (1997) Professional basketball player
- Marcus Easley (2005) Professional football player
- Mark Harrison (2009) Professional football player
- Sarah Harrison (2019) National "Doodle for Google" Contest Winner 2017
In 2017, Assistant Principal, Christopher Koch was named High School Assistant Principal of the Year for the State of Connecticut. 
In 2013, Counselor, Patricia Costa was inducted into the Connecticut Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
In 2011, Athletic Director (retired) David Johnson was named National Athletic Director of the Year.
In 2011, Physics teacher, Kristen Record was named Connecticut Teacher of the Year.
In 2010, Physics teacher Kristen Record received the [Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching].
Sports teams include: baseball, basketball (boys & girls), bowling, cheerleading, cross-country, dance, football, golf, lacrosse (boys & girls), soccer (boys @ girls), softball, swimming and diving (boys & girls), track and field (indoor/outdoor), rifle team, tennis (boys & girls), unified sports, volleyball and wrestling.
- Bunnell High School website
- Stratford Public Schools
- Bunnell Student Theatre Arts Guild of Entertainment website
- Bunnell S.T.A.G.E. American Towns web page
- Bunnell HS Marching Band website