Jump to navigation Jump to search
Franken may refer to:
- Franken, Haut-Rhin, a commune of the Haut-Rhin département of France
- An alternative name used in Germany for wine made from the Silvaner grape (Frankenriesling or Frankentraube)
- Franken (surname), a Dutch patronymic surname
- The Francken family of Flemish painters is sometimes (rarely) written as "Franken"
- Al Franken (born 1951), United States satirist and junior Senator from Minnesota
- Franken Fran, a Japanese manga and a fictional character
- Franken Stein, a Japanese manga/anime fictional character
- Foreign terms
In languages other than English "Franken" can be a plural or adjectival form of the words for the following:
- Franks, medieval Germanic tribes
- Franconia, a region situated in northern Bavaria and adjacent parts of Baden-Württemberg and Thuringia, Germany
- Franc, a currency unit, its German name (Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and formerly Belgium and Luxembourg)
- Franconia (wine region), one of the 13 wine regions of Germany
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franken.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.