Frankenstein (1992 film)
|Directed by||David Wickes|
by Mary Shelley
|Music by||John Cameron|
The movie stars Patrick Bergin as Dr. Frankenstein and Randy Quaid as Dr. Frankenstein's creation. It also features John Mills, Lambert Wilson, and Fiona Gillies. Music was composed by John Cameron.
Starting at the North Pole, a sea captain and his explorer crew encounter Dr. Frankenstein and his creature trying to kill each other. The doctor is saved. As he warns the captain of danger, he tells how he made his creature in the Switzerland of 1818 by way of chemical and biological construction which the creature is a clone (of sorts) of Frankenstein himself, establishing a psychic bond between Creator and his Creation.
- Patrick Bergin as Dr. Frankenstein
- Randy Quaid as Frankenstein's monster
- John Mills as De Lacey
- Lambert Wilson as Dr. Clerval
- Fiona Gillies as Elizabeth
- Jacinta Mulcahy as Justine
- Timothy Stark as William
- Roger Bizley as the Captain
- A VHS of Frankenstein was released by Turner Home Entertainment in 1993. ISBN 0-7806-0253-6
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|