|Look up Frankie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frankie (also spelled Franky) is a personal name (or, depending on which definition of "personal name" one uses, part of a personal name), both male and female. It is sometimes a given name (or "first name"), but more often it is hypocorism (affectionate variation of a personal name) which takes the place of a given name, usually Frank or Francis (for males) or Frances or Francine (for females).
People and things named Frankie (or variants) include:
- Francisco Rodríguez (Venezuelan pitcher) (born 1982), Venezuelan professional baseball relief pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers of Major League Baseball
- Frankie Abernathy (1981–2007), American MTV Real World cast member
- Frankie Avalon (born 1940), American actor, singer and teen idol
- Frankie Ballard (born 1982), American country singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Frankie Boyle (born 1972), Scottish comedian
- Frankie Carle (1903–2001), American pianist and bandleader
- Frankie Crosetti (1910–2002), American baseball player
- Frankie Cutlass (born 1971), American hip-hop producer, DJ, and rapper
- Frankie Darro (1917–1976), American actor and stuntman
- Frankie Faison (born 1949), American actor
- Frankie Foster, a recurring character in the animated TV series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends who appears in a large number of episodes per season.
- Frankie Frisch (1898–1973), baseball player
- Frankie Giorgi (born 1981), Australian kickboxer
- Frankie Grande (born 1983), an American producer, actor, singer, dancer, and contestant on the TV series Big Brother
- Frankie Howerd (1917–1992), English comedian
- Frankie Jonas (born 2000), American actor
- Frankie Kennedy (1955–1994), Irish musician
- Frankie Knuckles (born 1955), American DJ
- Frankie Laine (1913–2007), American singer, songwriter and actor
- Frankie Lam (born 1967), Hong Kong actor
- Frankie Lymon (1942–1968), African-American rock and roll/rhythm and blues singer
- Frankie Manning (1914–2009), American dancer
- Frankie Miller (born 1949), English singer songwriter
- Frankie Muniz (born 1985), American actor
- Frankie Sandford (born 1989), English singer of S Club 8 and The Saturdays
- Frankie Shaw (born 1986), American actress
- Frankie Thomas (1921–2006), American actor
- Frankie Valli (born 1934), American pop singer
- Frankie Vaughan (1928–1999), English pop singer
- Franky (One Piece), in the anime and manga series One Piece
- Frankie Foster, a major recurring character in the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends American animated television series.
- Frankie Hathaway, in the The Haunted Hathaways American television series
- Frankie Osborne, in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Frankie Stein, daughter of Frankenstein and character in the Monster High American fashion doll franchise
- Franky Andrade, of Yo Soy Franky, Colombian television series.
- Frankie J (born 1976), stage name of Mexican American singer Francisco Javier Bautista, Jr., formerly of Kumbia Kings
- Frankie Hi-NRG MC (born 1969), Italian rapper
- "Frankie and Johnny" (song), also known as "Frankie", or "Frankie and Albert", a traditional American popular song
- "Frankie" (song), by Sister Sledge
- "Frankie", a song by Betty Blowtorch from Are You Man Enough?
- "Frankie", a song by Connie Francis released as the B-side of "Lipstick on Your Collar"
- "Frankie" a song by Bruce Springsteen from Tracks
- Frankie, an indie pop musician from Los Angeles, California
- Frankie, a 1939 film released as Back Door to Heaven
- Frankie (2005 film), a French film starring Diane Kruger
- Frankie (TV series), a 2013 drama series from the BBC starring Eve Myles as title character Frankie Maddox
- Frankie (magazine), a bi-monthly Australian magazine
- Frankie, macaw mascot of American professional wrestler Koko B. Ware
- Frankie, a type of Mumbai street food
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frankie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.