|Full name||Frank Stephen Bunn|
|Date of birth||6 November 1962|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, England|
|2008||Coventry City (joint caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Frank Stephen Bunn (born 6 November 1962 in Birmingham) is an English former professional footballer, now a coach at Huddersfield Town. He holds the Football League Cup record for the most goals (six) by a player in a single match, achieved in 1989.
He played as a striker and began his career at Luton Town, and later played for Hull City and Oldham Athletic. His most famous moment as a player came on 25 October 1989, when he scored six goals in Oldham's 7–0 victory over Scarborough in the third round of the League Cup, which is still the League Cup record for most goals by a player in a single match.
In 1990, Bunn was forced to retire from professional football because of injury. He then joined Stalybridge Celtic and later Radcliffe Borough. He later became a coach and began his coaching career at Wigan Athletic, before joining Manchester City as reserve team coach in 1998. In February 2007, Bunn was appointed first-team coach at Coventry City, and on 11 February 2008, he was named joint caretaker manager of the Sky Blues along with John Harbin, following the sacking of Iain Dowie. He returned to his old position as first-team coach following Chris Coleman's appointment as manager.
- Bunn's Half Dozen, Celebrating 50 years of the League Cup. Retrieved 14 March 2010
- Independent 14 August 1992
- Bolton Evening News 12 January 1996
- Dowie adds Bunn to coaching staff, BBC Sport, 27 February 2007. Retrieved 12 February 2008
- Dowie sacked as Coventry manager, BBC Sport, 11 February 2008. Retrieved 12 February 2008
- Phil McNulty. "Paul Scholes the master will be sadly missed". BBC Sport. Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- "Frankie goes to Huddersfield". Sporting Life. 13 July 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- "Huddersfield sign Manchester City's Harry Bunn on loan". BBC Sport. 28 November 2013. Retrieved 29 November 2013.