This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Frankie Cocozza|
|Born||17 January 1993|
Life and career
He appeared in The X Factor, and on 8 November 2011 Cocozza left the show, admitting his life had "gone out of control" while taking part in the show. He has released 2 EPs, a sell-out tour, and is currently working on an album with his band, the Telescreen.
In January 2012, months after leaving The X Factor, Cocozza became a housemate on the ninth series of Celebrity Big Brother. He finished in second place losing out to actress and television presenter Denise Welch.
On 5 November 2012 Cocozza released his debut EP online, which reached no 19 on iTunes. 'She's Got A Motorcycle' was released as a single, with an accompanying video posted to YouTube. The music video shows Cocozza riding a motorcycle towards a wall of fire. The Daily Mail described it as showing his "energetic side" and receiving a "love or hate him". The single reached number 89 in the UK chart.
On 21 April 2013, Cocozza released his second EP to iTunes, titled 'Embrace' which failed to chart 
On 13 September 2013 Cocozza and his band The Telescreen announced through their official PledgeMusic site that they were planning to release a debut album set to launch early 2014 if funding succeeded. On 26 February 2014 Cocozza released his band's debut single 'Kids' online.
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|UK||UK Indie Breakers|
|2012||"She's Got a Motorcycle"||89||17||The Motorcycle|
- From the band's official PledgeMusic account Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Debut_Album" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "Frankie Cocozza leaves the X Factor house after being kicked off show for 'boasting about cocaine-fuelled sex sessions". Daily Mail. Daily Mail and General Trust. 9 November 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Frankie Cocozza axed from X Factor over unacceptable behaviour - Telegraph". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2012-09-18.
- Kitchener, Shaun (5 November 2012). "Look Out JLS! Frankie Cocozza EP Soars Up iTunes Charts". Entertainmentwise.com. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Howden, Martin (5 November 2012). "He's still got the Marmite Factor: Frankie Cocozza is back with debut single She's Got A Motorcycle... and he's as divisive as ever". MailOnline. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- iTunes - Music - Embrace - EP by Frankie Cocozza
- Official Bandcamp site