Franklin County Correctional Facility II
Franklin County Correctional Center I (also known as Franklin County Main Jail or FCCCI) is a 650-bed medium-maximum security correctional facility located in Columbus, Ohio. The jail came under fire in March 2009 when allegations came forward that a sheriff's deputy enlisted an inmate to touch a sandwich with his genitalia, then fed the sandwich to a fellow inmate. The inmate consuming the sandwich was then shown a cell phone picture of the first inmate's genitalia touching the sandwich. The deputy, Joseph Cantwell, pleaded guilty to two health code violations on September 9, 2009.
- "Bureau of Adult Detention" (PDF). Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
- "Franklin County Correctional Center II". Franklin County Public Facilities Management.
- "Franklin County Correctional Centers". NCJRS.
- "Sheriff Calls Food Tampering Allegations 'Disheartening'". 10tv News.
- "Ohio ex-deputy pleads to health code violations in alleged tampering with inmates sandwich". Taragana.
|This article about a criminal law topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Columbus, Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|