Franklin Township, Carroll County, Arkansas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||10.639 sq mi (27.55 km2)|
|• Land||10.639 sq mi (27.55 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|• Density||119.28/sq mi (46.05/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Zip Code||72613 (Beaver)|
Franklin Township was established in 1884.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Franklin Township covers an area of 10.639 square miles (27.55 km2); 10.639 square miles (27.55 km2) of land and 0 square miles (0 km2) of water.
Cities, towns, villages, and CDPs
- Holiday Island (part)
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "Franklin Township, Carroll County, Arkansas." U.S. Census Bureau. Breakdown. Retrieved June 4, 2012.
- History of Benton, Washington, Carroll, Madison, Crawford, Franklin, and Sebastian Counties, Arkansas. Higginson Book Company. 1889. p. 363.
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|