Franklinville, New Jersey
|Franklinville, New Jersey|
|Elevation||98 ft (30 m)|
|Population (2010 Census)|
|GNIS feature ID||0876497|
The Franklinville area of Franklin Township serves as the town center that mixes historic buildings with modern conveniences and stores. A mix of merchants exist in the town center along with the Franklinville Volunteer Fire Company, Franklin Township Community Center, The Franklinville Inn, Nick's Pizza, Franklinville Lake, Sk8 47 Skating & Fun Center, Baitnhook Sportsman Supply, Tool District Industrial Supply, and Historic Train Station. Franklinville was formerly named "Little Ease."
- DP-1: Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010from the 2010 Demographic Profile Data for ZCTA5 08322, United States Census Bureau. Accessed November 14, 2017.
- "Franklinville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 6, 2012.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed June 9, 2016.
- Franklin House Hotel, Gloucester County, New Jersey. Accessed November 14, 2017.
- The History of Franklin Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey, Franklin Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey. Accessed November 14, 2017. "Franklinville, located in the northwest part of the township, was one of the earliest settled localities in what is now Franklin. The land upon which the village is located was owned, at the beginning of the present century, by William Fisher, who located a tract of over one thousand acres, and for many years the hamlet was called Little Ease, and so designated in the early records of the township."
|This Gloucester County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|