He is a former chief of Office of the Minister of Defence, Director of Communication Department and the ministry spokesman. Since 2003 till 2004, Kašický was a director of Military Defence Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence.
After it was found that the Slovak ministry of defence had accepted overpriced contracts for various services, such as cleaning, Kašický resigned on 25 January 2008.
- Defence Language Institute, Texas, U.S.
- Defence Information School, Maryland, USA
- Scholarship for Spokespersons of Central Governmental Agencies, USA
- Bundeswehr - Internal command centre, Germany
- Special course for military spokespersons, Switzerland
- CIA - Special intelligence course – Operations Management Seminar, USA/Slovakia
|This article about a Slovak politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|