František Václav Míča
Míča was born in Třebíč. He conducted many opera performances for royal families. The most paramount example of his work is probably the opera O původu Jaroměřic (About the Origins of Jaroměřice), written in both Italian and Czech. He died at Jarmeritz.
A symphony now believed to be by his nephew František Adam Míča was once attributed to him.
- Belezza e Decoro (Libretto by Domenico Blinoni), 1729)
- Nel giorno natalizio (1732)
- Theatral Festl (1734)
- Sieben Himmels Planeten und die Vier Elemente (1734)
- Operosa terni Colossi Moles (1735)
- Krátké rozjímání (Short Meditation) (1728)
- Obviněná nevinnost (Accused Innocence) (1729)
- Oefteter Anstoss (1730)
- Abgesungene Betrachtungen (1737)
- L'origine di Jaromeritz in Moravia (1730)
|This article about a Czech composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Czech musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|