Franz Bernhard Humer
1 July 1946
|Title||Chairman of Roche and Diageo plc|
|Board member of||Roche, Diageo, Citigroup, International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC; Chairman)|
Humer was the chairman of Swiss pharmaceutical company Roche and chairman of Diageo plc, a British multinational alcoholic beverages company, the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Humer is chairman of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children, a global nonprofit organization that combats child sexual exploitation, child pornography, and child abduction. Humer is chairman at the INSEAD school of business.
- "Franz Humer search". Dellam. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- Franz Humer in: Roche, 13 August 2013
- "Diageo appoints new chairman of the board, Javier Ferran, who will take over from Dr Franz Humer from 2017 | City A.M." cityam.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Diageo Says Javier Ferran to Replace Chairman Franz Humer - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Franz Humer profile". Forbes. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "ICMEC Board Members". icmec.org. Archived from the original on 3 July 2015.
- "Schutz, Hilfe, Prävention: Eine Stimme für missbrauchte Kinder". Neue Zürcher Zeitung. 6 January 2014.
|This business-related Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This business-related Swiss biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|