|Founded||1924 (as Südwestdeutsche Luftverkehrs AG)|
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
|Stefan Schulte (CEO and chairman of the executive board), Karlheinz Weimar (Chairman of the supervisory board)|
|Revenue||€3.260 billion (2019)|
|€705 million (2019)|
|€421 million (2019)|
|Total assets||€12.627 billion (end 2019)|
|Total equity||€4.623 billion (end 2019)|
Number of employees
Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide, commonly known as Fraport, is a German transport company which operates Frankfurt Airport in Frankfurt am Main and holds interests in the operation of several other airports around the world. In the past the firm also managed the smaller Frankfurt-Hahn Airport located 130 kilometers west of the city. It is listed on both the Xetra and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The company's current chief executive officer is Stefan Schulte. As of 2019, the company has 22,514 employees and annual revenues of about €3.3 billion. Fraport was the main sponsor of the Bundesliga football team Eintracht Frankfurt from 2002 to 2012.
Fraport AG is also involved in ground handling operations at its own operated airports and at third-party operated airports. It mostly operates ground handling services in a deregulated context. Fraport was also involved to make Frankfurt Airport and Indira Gandhi International Airport ready for A380 operations.
|Company||Airport(s) operated||Country||Ownership||Lease start||Lease time|
|DIAL Delhi International Airport Private Limited||Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)||India||10%||2006||2036|
|Fraport TAV Antalya Management A.S.||Antalya Airport (AYT)||Turkey||50/51%||1999||2024|
|Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD||Burgas Airport (BOJ), Varna Airport (VAR)||Bulgaria||60%||2006||2041|
|Lima Airport Partners S.R.L.||Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)||Peru||80.01%||2001||2041|
|Ljubljana Airport||Ljubljana Airport (LJU)||Slovenia||100%||2014||no limit|
|Northern Capital Gateway LLC||Pulkovo Airport (LED)||Russia||25%||2010||2040|
|AirMall||retail at Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI), Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)||United States||100%||2014||unknown|
|Xi'an Xianyang International Airport Co., Ltd.||Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (XIY)||China||24.5%||2008||To be sold in 2022|
|Fraport Brasil – Fortaleza||Pinto Martins – Fortaleza International Airport (FOR)||Brazil||100%||January 2018||2047|
|Fraport Brasil – Porto Alegre||Salgado Filho International Airport (POA)||Brazil||100%||January 2018||2042|
As of December 2015, Greece's government signed a privatization deal with Fraport and Greek energy firm Copelouzos with awarding them a 1.2 billion euro contract to lease and manage 14 regional airports for a concession period of 40 years. The Fraport started managing the 14 regional airports from 11 April 2017. They have published their master plan for each airport and the computer renderings (external views) of the 14 airports after the completion of the construction works.
- Aktion National Airport
- Cephalonia International Airport
- Chania International Airport
- Corfu International Airport
- Kavala International Airport
- Kos Island International Airport
- Mytilene International Airport
- Mykonos Island National Airport
- Rhodes International Airport
- Samos International Airport
- Santorini (Thira) National Airport
- Skiathos Island National Airport
- Thessaloniki International Airport
- Zakynthos International Airport
Many complaints have been filed by General Aviation aircraft owners from Greece and abroad, due to high pricing policy and lack of parking spaces in Greek airports operated by Fraport. Article in major Greek newspaper "To Vima" and AOPA Hellas website references 
The company's articles of association designate Frankfurt am Main as the company's registered office. Fraport's facilities are on the property of Frankfurt Airport in the city's Flughafen district. Its head office building is Building 178, close to Tor 3 (gate 3).
The company's current shareholding structure is as follows.
|State of Hesse||31.31%|
|Stadtwerke Frankfurt am Main Holding GmbH||20.32%|
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG||8.44%|
|Free float/ no indication||34.91%|
- "History". Fraport.
- "Annual Report 2019" (PDF). Fraport.
- "Articles of Association of Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide Archived 2011-10-01 at the Wayback Machine." Fraport. Retrieved on May 28, 2011. "I. General Provisions § 1 Company name, registered office and financial year (1) The name of the company is Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide. (2) The registered office of the company is Frankfurt am Main."
- "Aeroporto Internacional - Fortaleza - CE" [International Airport - Fortaleza - CE] (in Portuguese). Infraero. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- "Aeroporto Internacional - Porto Alegre - RS" [International Airport - Porto Alegre - RS] (in Portuguese). Infraero. Retrieved 2018-03-23.
- "Greece signs 1.2 bln euro airport deal with Germany's Fraport", Kathimerini English version (14 December 2015).
- "Greece confirms Germany's Fraport to run regional airports", Reuters (Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:49am EDT).
- " "Fraport Greece Begins 40-Year Concession at 14 Greek Regional Airports", Kathimerini English version (21 March 2017).
- " "Fraport Greece’s Development Plan for the New Era at the Greek Regional Airports", Fraport-Greece English version (22 March 2017).
- "Πώς μπορεί η Πολιτεία να βοηθήσει τον αεροπορικό τουρισμό με αεροσκάφη γενικής αεροπορίας". 11 May 2020.
- "Στο "Βήμα της Κυριακής" η επιστολή της AOPA Hellas για τα 23 αεροδρόμια - Aopa Hellas".
- "Επιστολή της AOPA Hellas στον κ. Μαραγκάκη, COO της Fraport Greece - Aopa Hellas".
- "How to find us Archived 2011-07-25 at the Wayback Machine." Fraport. Retrieved on May 28, 2011.