|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Ed Gibbons|
|• Total||1.24 km2 (0.48 sq mi)|
|Elevation||652 m (2,139 ft)|
|• Density||2,665.3/km2 (6,903/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-0.1%|
Fraser is a residential neighbourhood in north east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Like many of the neighbourhoods in the Clareview area, it is centred about an elementary school. "Named for John Fraser, an original homesteader in the area and one of the first trustees of the Belmont School."
The neighbourhood is bounded on the west by Victoria Trail, on the north by 153 Avenue NW, on the east by the North Saskatchewan River and 6 Street NW (this is approximate due to recent expansion eastward into previously fielded areas), and on the south by 144 Avenue NW.
According to the 2001 federal census, three out of every five (62.6%) residences were constructed during the 1980s. One in five (19.4%) predate the 1980s with most of these being built during the 1970s. The remaining one in five (18.0%) were built during the 1990s.
The most common type of residence, according to the 2005 municipal census, is the single-family dwelling. These account for three out of every five (59%) of all residences. The remaining two out of every five are evenly divided among rented apartments (15%), duplexes (13%) and row houses (13%). The apartments are all in low-rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Three out of every four (77%) of all residences are owner-occupied with only one in four (23%) being rented.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Fraser had a population of  a -0.1% change from its 2009 population of 3,307. With a land area of 1.24 km2 (0.48 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,665.3 people/km2 in 2012.3,305 living in 1,256 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 2, 2015. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 17, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- From the neighbourhood description in the City of Edmonton Map Utility.
- Duplexes include triplexes and fourplexes.
- "Fraser Community League". Fraser Community League. Retrieved October 8, 2017.
- Kuban, Ron (2005). Edmonton's Urban Villages: The Community League Movement. University of Alberta Press. ISBN 9781459303249.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.