|Date of birth||19 July 1993|
|Original team(s)||South Perth JFC|
|Draft||No. 28, 2011 national draft|
|Height||197 cm (6 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||97 kg (214 lb)|
|Current club||West Coast|
|2012–||West Coast||11 (6)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of round 9, 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
From Perth, McInnes attended Trinity College before being drafted by West Coast with the twenty-eighth pick in the 2011 national draft. He did not make his senior debut for the club until much later, instead continuing to play in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), initially for the Perth Football Club and then with West Coast's new affiliate team, East Perth. In the WAFL, he played in a variety of positions, with stints as a key forward, key backman, and ruckman.
McInnes made his AFL debut for West Coast in round four of the 2015 season, where he recorded fifteen possessions, eight marks, and a goal against Brisbane. His most notable AFL game to date came against Gold Coast in round seven of the 2015 season, when he recorded twenty-two disposals, seven marks, and a single goal. He has kicked multiple goals in a game only once – two goals in a loss to North Melbourne, after which he was dropped to make way for Jack Darling's return from injury.
- Malcolm, Alex (27 April 2015). "Four-year wait just fine for Eagle debutant Fraser McInnes". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Fraser McInnes". West Australian Football League. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Fraser McInnes". AFL Tables. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Gaskin, Lee (31 October 2016). "Brown departs Eagles, McInnes set for rookie lifeline". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- Browne, Ashley (28 November 2016). "Giants reunite ex-Dockers Mzungu and de Boer". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- Fraser McInnes's profile on the official website of the West Coast Eagles
- Fraser McInnes's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|