|Full name||Fraser Malcolm McLachlan|
|Date of birth||9 November 1982|
|Place of birth||Knutsford, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2004||→ Northwich Victoria (loan)||3||(0)|
|2004–2005||→ Mansfield Town (loan)||5||(0)|
|2006||→ Morecambe (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:46, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
McLachlan played in the Football League for Stockport County and Mansfield Town, and in the Conference for Northwich Victoria, before being signed by Sammy McIlroy for Morecambe in March 2006, initially on loan, making the deal permanent by signing a two-year contract in summer 2006. He missed most of the 2007–08 season because of a broken leg sustained in a League Cup tie with Preston North End
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Fraser McLachlan". Morecambe F.C. Retrieved 18 February 2010.
- "Fraser McLachlan". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 18 February 2010.
- "Ex Morecambe midfielder signs". Colwyn Bay F.C. Archived from the original on 19 August 2010. Retrieved 28 August 2010.
- "Dabbers move for McLachlan". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- Fraser McLachlan at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|