Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fraternal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fraternal may refer to:
- Fraternal organization, an organized society of men associated together in an environment of companionship and brotherhood, dedicated to the intellectual, physical, and social development of its members
- Fraternal order, a fraternity organised as an order
- Fraternal correction, the admonishing of one's neighbor by a private individual with the purpose of reforming or, if possible, preventing the neighbor's sinful indulgence
- Fraternal party, a political party officially affiliated with another, often larger and/or international, political party or governmental party
- Fraternal Day, a legal holiday in the state of Alabama in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fraternal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.