From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hayt, Elizabeth (April 14, 2005) New Laser Promises Gentler Repairs for Damaged Skin, The New York Times. Accessed June 19, 2010
- Lawrence S. Bass, MD (2005). Rejuvenation of the aging face using Fraxel laser treatment, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, vol. 25 no. 3 pp. 307–309. Accessed June 19, 2010
- Z. Rahman, MD; M. Alam, MD, MSCI; J. S. Dover, MD, FRCPC, FRCP (2006). Fractional Laser Treatment for Pigmentation and Texture Improvement, Skin Therapy Letter, 11(9):7-11. Accessed June 19, 2010
- Sherry S. Collawn MD, PhD (March 2007). Fraxel Skin Resurfacing, Annals of Plastic Surgery, vol 58, issue 3, pp 237–240. Accessed June 19, 2010
- Robert J. Chiu MD; Russell W.H. Kridel MD, FACS (May 2007). Fractionated Photothermolysis: The Fraxel 1550-nm Glass Fiber Laser Treatment, Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America, vol. 15, issue 2, pp. 229–237. Accessed June 19, 2010
- Elizabeth L. Tanzi, Rungsima Wanitphakdeedecha, Tina S. Alster (November–December 2008). Fraxel Laser Indications and Long-Term Follow-Up, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, vol 28, Issue 6, pp. 675–678. Accessed June 19, 2010
- Cameron K. Rokhsar, M.D., F.A.A.D., F.A.A.C.S. (2004).