|Look up fray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fray or Frays or The Fray may refer to:
- Frays River in London
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Fray, a phenomenon in Terry Pratchett's The Carpet People
- Fray, the main character in the video games:
- Melaka Fray, the title character of the comic book series Fray
- Race the Fray, an Australian rock band, originally known as "The Fray"
- The Fray, an American rock band
- The Fray (album), a 2009 self-titled album by The Fray
- "Fray", a song from the album 14 Shades of Grey by Staind
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- "Fray", a Spanish language title, a shortening of the word "fraile", used by Friars and members of certain religious orders in Spain and the former Spanish colonial territories, such as the Philippines and the American Southwest.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.