Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fray or Frays or The Fray may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Fray, a phenomenon in Terry Pratchett's The Carpet People
- Fray, the main character in the video games:
- Melaka Fray, the title character of the comic book series Fray
- The Fray (album), a 2009 self-titled album by The Fray
- The Fray, an American rock band
- Race the Fray, an Australian rock band, originally known as "The Fray"
- "Fray", a song from the album 14 Shades of Grey by Staind
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Frays River in London
- "Fray", a Spanish language title, a shortening of the word "fraile", used by Friars and members of certain religious orders in Spain and the former Spanish colonial territories, such as the Philippines and the American Southwest.