||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
April 9, 1959 |
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Fred Dekker (born April 9, 1959) is an American writer and director of the cult classic films Night of the Creeps and The Monster Squad (written with Shane Black). He contributed the story ideas for both House (1986) and Ricochet (1991). He also directed and wrote RoboCop 3 (co-written with Frank Miller).
Dekker was born on April 9, 1959 in San Francisco, California.
Night of the Creeps was released on DVD in 2009. In a June 20, 2005 interview, Dekker said he was working on a, "scary, end-of-the-world thriller."
- House (1986) (story only)
- Night of the Creeps (1986) (also Director)
- The Monster Squad (with Shane Black) (1987) (also Director)
- Tales from the Crypt (1989–1992) (TV)
- Ricochet (with Menno Meyjes and Steven E. de Souza) (1991)
- If Looks Could Kill (1991) (story only)
- RoboCop 3 (with Frank Miller) (1993) (also Director)
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2001–2002) (TV)
- The Predator (2018) (Story by Shane Black)