Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fred Nicole, March, 2012
|Born||May 21, 1970|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Type of climber||Bouldering, sport climbing|
|Updated on 13 May 2013.|
In 1996, he made the first ascent of Radja, in Switzerland, considered the first 8B+ (V14) in history. From 2002, he first climbed several 8C (V15) boulders, like Terremer at Hueco Tanks, in 2006, and Le Boa in Switzerland, in 2011.
- Nicholas Hobley (9 August 2012). "Fred Nicole, the bouldering interview". planetmountain.com. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Maurizio Oviglia (23 December 2012). "The evolution of free climbing". planetmountain.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Dougald MacDonald. "Nicole Adds Hueco Testpiece". climbing.com. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Björn Pohl (September 2011). "Fred Nicole climbs Le Boa – New Font 8C". ukclimbing.com. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- IFSC Profile
- Bleau.info Profile
- Terre de Sienne and El Techo de los Tres B
- Witness the Fitness
- Interview with Fred Nicole
|This biographical article relating to a Swiss sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to climbing or mountaineering is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|