Fred Young (businessman)
Fred M. Young, Jr.
|Alma mater||Cornell University|
|Children||Ariel (Shibilski), Ryan|
Fred Young is a retired businessman and conservative donor.
Education and career
In 2012, Young donated $100,000 to The Club for Growth Action, a conservative Super PAC. Young has supported other conservative groups and candidates, including Scott Walker. Young serves on the boards of the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation. In 2013, Young filed a lawsuit challenging Wisconsin's campaign finance contribution limits.
- Gold, Lauren (12 November 2010). "$11M gift for Atacama telescope will help astronomers answer fundamental questions about galaxy, star formation". Cornell Chronicle. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Inductee Highlight: Fred Young". Automotive Hall of Fame. 25 October 2013. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Mullins, Robert (3 January 1999). "Young Radiator accesses capital as result of its sale". Milwaukee Business Journal. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Golden, Kate (6 February 2012). "State has some ties to super PACs". Wisconsin State Journal. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Bice, Daniel (9 June 2013). "Proposal to double campaign donation limits gets an unlikely objector". Journal Sentinel. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Zambo, Kristen (6 June 2013). "Lawsuit filed on Racine man's behalf challenging campaign contribution limit". Racine Journal Times. Retrieved 20 December 2013.