(Redirected from Freddie (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Freddy or Freddie may refer to:
- Freddy (comic strip), a newspaper comic strip which ran from 1955 to 1980
- Freddie (dance), a short-lived 1960s dance fad
- Freddie (TV series) a sitcom created by Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- Freddy Krueger, a character from A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Freddy Fazbear, the titular character of Five Nights at Freddy's
- Freddie (Freddie Gibbs album), 2018
- Fearless Freddie, an engine in the Thomas and Friends universe
- Freddy (given name), a list of people with Freddy or Freddie as a given name or nickname
- Freddy Fender (1937-2006), Texan country and rock and roll musician, born Baldemar Garza Huerta
- Fredesvinda García (1935-1961), Cuban singer known as Freddy
- Freddie Mercury (1946-1991), British singer and songwriter, lead singer of Queen
- Freddy (1969-1971) and Freddy II (1973-1976), experimental robots built at the University of Edinburgh
- Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, an American fast-casual restaurant
- Atari FREDDIE, a custom chip found in some later Atari 8-bit computers
- Freddy (dog), a Great Dane known for being the world’s tallest dog
- Freddie Mac, a government-sponsored enterprise of the US federal government, authorized to make loans and loan guarantees
- Fast Freddie (disambiguation), a list of people with the nickname and a video game
- Fred (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.