Frederick Hervey, 1st Marquess of Bristol
|The Marquess of Bristol|
|Born||2 October 1769|
|Died||15 February 1859 (aged 89)|
|Education||St John's College, Cambridge|
|Children||Lady Augusta Hervey
Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Charlotte Hervey
Frederick Hervey, 2nd Marquess of Bristol
Major Lord George Hervey
Lord William Hervey
Rt. Rev. Lord Arthur Hervey
Rev. Lord Charles Amelius Hervey
Lord Alfred Hervey
|Parent(s)||Frederick Hervey, 4th Earl of Bristol
|Relatives||Clotworthy Upton, 1st Baron Templetown (father-in-law)|
Frederick William Hervey, 1st Marquess of Bristol (2 October 1769 – 15 February 1859), styled Lord Hervey between 1796 and 1803 and known as The Earl of Bristol between 1803 and 1826, was a British peer.
Frederick William Hervey was born on 2 October 1769. He was the younger son but, his elder brother dying during his father's lifetime, heir of Frederick Hervey, 4th Earl of Bristol, whom he succeeded in 1803. He was admitted to St John's College, Cambridge in 1786.
- Lady Augusta Hervey (22 Dec 1799-17 March 1880)
- Frederick Hervey, 2nd Marquess of Bristol (15 July 1800 – 30 October 1864), the great-great-grandfather of the present Marquess
- Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Charlotte Hervey (08 Sep 1801-16 January 1869)
- Major Lord George Hervey (25 Jan 1803-03 Feb 1838)
- Lord William Hervey (27 September 1805– 6 May 1850), the grandfather of the heir presumptive to the marquessate
- Rt. Rev. Lord Arthur Hervey, Bishop of Bath and Wells (20 August 1808– 9 June 1894)
- Lady Sophia Elizabeth Caroline Hervey (26 Apr 1811-0000)
- Rev. Lord Charles Amelius Hervey ( 1 November 1814–11 April 1880), cricketer and clergyman
- Lord Alfred Hervey (25 June 1816–15 April 1875)
He died on 15 February 1859 from gout.
- "Hervey, the Hon. Frederick William (HRVY786FW)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- "Library and Archive catalogue". Royal Society. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- "The Honourable Elizabeth Albana Upton (1775–1844), Marchioness of Bristol". BBC.
- Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1911). "Bristol, Earls and Marquesses of". Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Marquess of Bristol
|Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|New creation||Marquess of Bristol
Frederick William Hervey
|Peerage of Great Britain|
Frederick Augustus Hervey
|Earl of Bristol
Frederick William Hervey