Frederick II, Duke of Upper Lorraine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sophia, countess of Bar and Pont-à-Mousson, married Louis, count of Montbéliard
- Frederick, his successor
- Beatrice, married firstly Boniface, margrave of Tuscany, and secondly Godfrey III, Duke of Lower Lotharingia; mother of Matilda of Canossa
- The Geography of Power:Matilda of Tuscany and the Strategy of Active Defense, Valerie Eads, Crusaders, Condottieri, and Cannon: Medieval Warfare in Societies Around the Mediterranean, ed. Donald Joseph Kagay and L. J. Andrew Villalon, (Brill, 2003), 358.
- The Reform of the Church, J.P. Whitney, The Cambridge Medieval History, Vol. V, ed. J.R. Tanner, C.W. Previte-Orton, Z.N. Brooke, (Cambridge University Press, 1968), 23.
- The Reform of the Church, J.P. Whitney, The Cambridge Medieval History, Vol. V, 31.
Duke of Upper Lorraine