From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frederick Moynihan.|
- Pennsylvania's Ninth "Lochiel" Veteran Cavalry Monument, Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia 1894
- Georgia State Monument. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia 1899
- Griffin A. Stedman Monument, Barry Square, Hartford, Connecticut, 1900
- General Gustavus Sniper, equestrian, Syracuse, New York, 1905
- J.E.B. Stuart,equestrian, Monument Avenue, Richmond, Virginia, 1907
- American Art Annual, Volume 8. MacMillan Company. 1911. p. 400.
- DuPriest, Jr., James E. and Douglas O. Tice, Jr. Monument & Boulevard: Richmond's Grand Avenues, Richmond Discoveries, Richmond, Virginia, 1996
- Falk, Peter Hastings, Editor, Who Was Who in American Art, Sound View Press, Madison Connecticut, 1985
- Hardin, Evemarie, Syracuse Landmarks: An AIA Guide to Downtown and Historic Neighborhoods, Syracuse University Press, Syracuse, New York, 1993
- Kerr, Jack, Monuments and Markers of the 29 States Engaged at Chickamauga and Chattanooga, Collegedale, TN: The College Press, n.d.
- Mackay, James, The Dictionary of Sculptors in Bronze, Antique Collectors Club, Woodbridge, Suffolk 1977
- Opitz, Glenn B, Editor, Mantle Fielding’s Dictionary of American Painters, Sculptors & Engravers, Apollo Book, Poughkeepsie NY, 1986