Frederick Otto Wunderlich
Frederick Otto Wunderlich (28 June 1861 – 12 May 1951) was an Australian asbestos manufacturer, company director, metal-goods manufacturer and a manufacturer of tiles. Wunderlich was born in Islington, London, England and died in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Octavius Charles Beale
- William Henry Paling
- William Lawrence Baillieu
- Theodore Fink
- George Percy Grainger
- Henri Adrien Marie Verbrugghen
- Joseph Bradley
- William Arundel Orchard
- George Rayner Hoff
- Sir John Frederick Neville Cardus
- Sir William Dobell
- /heritage-listing/807/former-kellow-falkiner-showrooms ^ http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/159491680?versionId=173848602
- Walsh, G. P. "Wunderlich, Frederick Otto (1861–1951)". Australian Dictionary of Biography. Canberra: Australian National University. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|