This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He died in 1928, aged 94.
- Company, Frederick Walton and (1881). Lincrusta. The Sunbury wall decoration. LCCN unk82056986.
- Walton, Frederick (1925). The infancy and development of linoleum floorcloth.
- C&EN Archives. Retrieved 28 February 2014
- Today in Science History. Retrieved 28 February 2014
- Powell, Jane; Linda Svendsen (2003). Linoleum. Gibbs Smith. ISBN 1-58685-303-1.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|