|Full name||Erik Karl-Fredrik Stenman|
|Date of birth||2 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Munktorp, Sweden|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2006–2007||→ Bayer Leverkusen II||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 March 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17 October 2007
In Sweden, Stenman started his career at Västerås SK. Later he moved to IF Elfsborg. He became a key player in there. However, Stenman played for IF Elfsborg for only a season and 2003, he moved again and went to Djurgårdens IF. His time at Djurgården he had won the Swedish double. He scored 8 goals for the club and his performance impressed the clubs outside Sweden. Finally, Bayer Leverkusen signed him for € 800 000 in November 2005. Yet, Stenman seemed to be too young for the German club. He played only a few matches.
March 2011, Stenman signed for the Belgian team Club Brugge.
- Allsvenskan (2): 2003, 2005
- "Fredrik Stenman klar för Club Brügge: Fick ett bra kontrakt". Fotbolltransfers. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Stenman klar för Dif". Aftonbladet.
- David B Larsson (29 October 2015). "Stenman lämnar Dif: "Svårt och känslomässigt beslut"". fotbollskanalen.
- "Svenska VM-truppen uttagen – två debutanter". svenskfotboll.se. Retrieved 23 March 2013.