|Born||15 March 1971|
|Occupation||Songwriter, Record producer|
Fredrik Thomander is a Swedish songwriter, bassist and producer. For many years he performed in Swedish pop bands. He has written and produced songs, mainly of pop music, for various singers and bands, and he operates a recording studio in Mallorca.
After playing together in local bands in the 1980s, Thomander and writer Anders Wilkström continued to write songs, sometimes under the name Epicenter. Epicenter songwriting collaborations have included Lamont Dozier, Anne Roboff, and Robbie Nevil. Many of the pair's songs have been recorded by pop music bands, including Dream Street, the A*Teens and LMNT.
Thomander recorded with Rachel Platten on her album Be Here.
He is the co-composer of Leaving Home by Nicke Borg which was in the finals of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest and spent 9 weeks on the Swedish charts, peaking at #9 He played bass in the band Treat beginning in 2013.
In 2016 Thomander opened Palma Music Studios in Mallorca.
- "Epicenter of attention". Irv Lichtman (26 February 2000). "Epicenter of attention". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.: 43–. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "BTOB Collaborates With Composer of Britney Spears". KPOP Starz. By Staff Writer | March 30, 2012
- "Linda Sundblad gör Let's dance kampanjlåt artikel". TV4, 2009-12-22
- Discography at Swedish national library
- "The Poodles - Tour de Force". Metal Temple, by Katarzyna Zakolska at 20 May 2013
- Martinell, Henrik. "Lita aldrig på ett rockband". Sveriges Radio. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- Lofthus, Kai (12 January 2002). "Swedes Team With US For Hits". Billboard Magazine. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "Into the Mouths of Babes". Phoenix New Times Jimmy Magahern | July 18, 2002
- "Rachel Platten". AllMusic Biography by Marcy Donelson
- "Så skrev jag hitlåten". Studio, 2010-02-09
- "Dubbla schlagerbidrag från Varberg". Hallensposten, Martin Erlandsson, 19 FFeb 2011
- Posten, Hallands. "Leaving Home in finals". hallandsposten.se. Hallandsposten. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- Swedish Charts entry for "Leaving Home", 2011-02-27
- "Treat: 'Endangered' vom "Ghost Of Graceland"-Album im Stream". RockHard, 09.03.2016
- "Palma Music Studios takes delivery of first Unity monitors in Mallorca". Audio Media International, 19 December 2017: By Colby Ramsey