This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Freeadvice is a free US legal information web service that was established in 1997. It has won extensive awards, including having been named by Forbes in 2000 as a "Best of the Web", by PC World in 2004, as one of the Best 125 Free Sites on the entire Web, as one of the 100 featured sites in PC Magazine’s Best 1000 websites, as the legal site of 2009 by Access Magazine, and to have received recognition in the New York Times in 2001, Wall Street Journal in 1999, and Washington Post’s reviews of legal websites in 1998.
- Newcomb, Kelly. "Legal Advice". Forbes.com. Forbes Media LLC. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- Willmott, Don. "50 from the Best of the Internet". PCMag.com. Ziff Davis, LLC. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "FreeAdvice". Family First. Socrates Digital, LLC. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- Lee, Jennifer. "Legal Aid Online; Web's Law Library: A Partial Catalog". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- Schmittq, Richard. "A Growing Number of Sites Dispense Legal Advice Online". Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- Meng, Nancie. "Tax Time Links". Washington Post. The Washington Post Company. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "About FreeAdvice.com". FreeAdvice.com. Advice Company. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "FreeAdvice.com Press Release". Business Wire. Business Wire. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
|This article relating to law in the United States or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|