This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Using FreePCB to design a motor controller.
1.359 / 11 September 2010
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|License||GNU General Public License|
The program allows for up to 16 copper layers, both metric and customary units, and export of designs in RS-274X Gerber format. Boards can be partially or fully autorouted with the FreeRouting autorouter by using the FpcROUTE Specctra DSN design file translator.
Other operating systems
- FreePCB: Latest News:New version 1.359
- Wirtz, Alfons (2014-03-08) . "FreeRouting - Printed Circuit Board Routing Software from FreeRouting.net". Archived from the original on 2017-09-24. Retrieved 2017-09-24.
- Wright, Allan. "FreePCB User Guide Version 1.4" (PDF).
- Official website
- PCB Systems Design Community
- fpcconvert - a HPGL and G-code conversion tool for FreePCB
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|