Free Republican Party (Egypt)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|House of Representatives||
0 / 568
History and profile
- Upholding Islamic Sharia as the main source of legislation.
- Supporting Egypt's right to sovereignty over its territories and national waters and upholds the country's historical right to the leadership of both the Arab and Islamic regions.
- Underlining the need to maintaining Egypt's social fabric and promotes equality between Egyptians.
- Upholding political freedoms and human rights and endorses respect of the Constitution and the rule of the law.
- Advocating multi-partisanship.
- Supporting free education, social solidarity and social justice.
- Supporting state-provided mother, child and youth care.
- Advocating the elimination of economic monopolies.
- Advocating separation of the legislative, judicial and executive authorities.
- Advocating integration with the Arab world and the reviving of Arab nationalism.
- Contributions to liberal theory
- Liberalism worldwide
- List of liberal parties
- Liberal democracy
- Liberalism in Egypt
- Amira El Fekki (10 August 2014). "Egyptian National Movement to announce parliamentary alliance on Aug. 17". The Cairo Post. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
|This political party– and liberalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a political party in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|