Free Union (anarchist organisation)
|Split from||Business organisation Collective Sector (BCS), Independent Union of Business Organisations (OVB)|
|Part of the Politics series on|
The Free Union is an anarchist organisation and aims at the abolition of social classes, borders, the state, and other social relations they deem oppressive. The Free Union advocates equality between people, the autonomy of the individual, and self-management and self-governance. Additionally, the Free Union is an ecological organisation and advocates a "good environment and vital nature." 
The Free Union is an internationalist organisation.
The Free Union is based on equal participation and consequently every member is allowed to participate in the decision-making process. The Free Union consists of individual members and constituent autonomous groups.
The Free Union was an observer member of the International of Anarchist Federations. The Free Union cooperates, maintains relations with, or operates alongside various other far-left grassroots organisations such as the Anarcho-Syndicalist Union (ASB), Doorbraak (Breakthrough), the International Communist Current, the Union of Polish Syndicalists and the German Free Workers' Union, as well as occasionally the International Socialists despite an ambivalent relation.
It publishes a periodical called Buiten de Orde (Outside the Order).
- Miscellaneous Syndicalist, Anarchist or Libertarian Organisations
- Anarchist Organizations and Unions of the World
- Leftist Parties of the Netherlands
- Vrije Bond » Uitgangspunten
- Actions in Defense of Workers' Rights in OTTO Work Force Temporary Agency | libcom.org
- FAU-IAA : Vrije Bond und FAU auf der Demonstration in Genk
- Solidair met de postbode? Vergeet de postcode « Nieuwsblog nrc.next