Freedom Township, Carroll County, Illinois
Location in Carroll County
Carroll County's location in Illinois
|• Supervisor||Alan Flikkema|
|• Total||36.37 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.75 sq mi (92.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.62 sq mi (1.6 km2) 1.70%|
|Elevation||886 ft (270 m)|
|• Density||19.4/sq mi (7.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61046, 61053|
|GNIS feature ID||0429028|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.37 square miles (94.2 km2), of which 35.75 square miles (92.6 km2) (or 98.30%) is land and 0.62 square miles (1.6 km2) (or 1.70%) is water.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Arnolds Grove, Arnolds Grove Dunkard, Renner and Wolf.
- Eastland Community Unit School District 308
- West Carroll Community Unit School District 314
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 71
- State Senate District 36
- "Freedom Township, Carroll County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Pleasant Valley Township, Jo Daviess County||Berreman Township, Jo Daviess County
Jefferson Township, Stephenson County
|Woodland Township||Cherry Grove-Shannon Township|
|Mount Carroll Township||Salem Township||Rock Creek-Lima Township|